Friday, December 7, 2012

Last Week, Question 2


I think that my favorite part about this class was the format in which everything was ran. It was very fluid and kept me engaged without being extremely demanding. I really appreciated the blog posts, because it made me rethink and go back to what it was that I read for the week. I think that my least favorite thing about the class were the first couple of weeks. I found that different information was posted in different places, and it took me a while to get used to the format. Once I got the hang of it though, I really liked it. I think that if there is one long blog post with every single detail of the class, or maybe a recorded webinar explaining where to find everything that we would ever need, it would be very beneficial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment