Sunday, December 9, 2012

Last Week, Question 3


I really liked the section about non-verbal communication and I wish that we could have discussed it further. I think that perhaps it may be irrelevant to the class, but I find that it has helped me become a better thinker when I can pick up non-verbal cues from other people. This subject is something that is never explored in any other classes, not even my public speaking class. It’s good to know so that when you do find yourself working in groups, you can gauge the how everyone is doing and if every person that needs to be engaged is doing so. I feel that this topic could make a big switch in the way a lot of people act, especially in academic settings. Sometimes we may really be interested in a certain topic, but our body language says differently and we could sway the way a speaker is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment