Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Week, Question 1


I have learned more than I imagined I would in this COMM 41 class this semester. There are just a lot of topics, terms and ideas that I did not even realize existed. I came into this class as a graduating senior, redoing a general education requirement. I ended up learning some very valuable lessons. I think that I learned how to construct my arguments better by learning about all kinds of different fallacies. I also learned a lot about group work-not just from the text but actually from working with other students in the class. I found that the theories and techniques really helped when it came to working with people I had never met before. I’m used to working with people who I have built a relationship with, and whose style of working I know. Being thrown into groups with strangers posed its challenges, but I ended up learning a lot from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment