Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week of 11/12 Question 1


After reading my horoscope on horoscope.com, I have found that this could possibly be more accurate than what I first expected. I am a cancer, and it suggested that I take a look at my life and see if I am where I want to be. This is rather accurate because of what I am currently going through. I am going through the process of applying for graduate schools, and I think that I have fallen a little bit behind. I think that it is right that I should make a list and stick to the plan. This is my dream and I need to get it together. However, I do think that this prediction could be falsifiable. I now have everything in line and in check to graduate and go on to apply for new schools. I believe that we may also try to make our lives fit into what these horoscopes tell us. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cezar !
    It is interesting what you think when you read your horoscope. It must be exciting that you are getting ready to move onto the next chapter of your life by applying for graduate school, while also being nerve reckoning when it comes to getting into the schools. But I agree that horoscopes can be made to fit your life if that is how you want to look at them, but they could also on the other hand have no connection with someone’s life. I personally feel horoscopes are all a perspective of ones persons interpretation of the idea.
    -mike ross the boss

    ReplyDelete